Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Tuesday....again

So, has anyone ever died from a sore throat? Because I'm really feeling like I may be! Ugh. I don't think my throat has ever felt this bad before. I'm assuming, since a sore throat seems to be going around PCA and it's not Strep related, that I do not have Strep. I've never had Strep, so I'm not positive, but I'm hopeful it's not, and will go away in another day or two.

In the meantime, I'm thankful....

For being able to get a sub on the first call - thanks, Lesley! I know my kids are in capable hands!

For vanilla ice cream, because it's the only thing that doesn't make my throat scream at me.

For my insurance. (So far) They've been very easy to work with, even with our *ahem* unique situation. We have a rental until the end of the month, the mechanics will start putting the Camry back together this week (total estimate - $5500! - EEK!), and we are just waiting for the claim to go through on the Highlander so we can get it into a garage (estimate - $1250). It's really amazing just how expensive a split second can become. But, the important thing is we are all fine...

For which I am very thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment