Sunday, November 8, 2009

One germ, Two germ, My germ, You germ....

IT has happened. The many precautions and OCD-like handwashing on my part did not succeed in keeping the dreaded Swine Flu from crossing our threshold. To be honest, I am only guessing that is what bug we all have, not sure I want to brave a crowded doctor's office to have it confirmed.

At least we managed to get Christmas pictures taken before the ICK feeling set in completely. Hopefully we didn't spread our germs all over Lexington. The photography place was so full of coughing children it could have been a pediatrician's, decked out with people in cheery holiday decor.

I am now waiting on word from a substitute teacher...very few people are willing to battle the seventh grade!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Not the pig plague! I hope you all are ok, and that all turns out well as quickly as possible. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oink, oink. Have you started to grow tails?

    ReplyDelete