Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday? Tolerable at best!

Tuesday. I can't help it, but I just don't like Tuesday. What is there to like about Tuesday? Really.

Monday I can get excited about a new week. I enjoy getting back to school and hearing what my kids have been up to over the weekend.

Wednesday is "Over-the-hump" Day, so what's not to life about that?

Thursday is one step closer to Friday...

And Friday is, well, FRIDAY!

But Tuesday? Where does that day fit into things? What's to look forward to? (Anna would say, "Mrs. Cole's Art class!!") If you happen to see me wandering the halls of Providence on Tuesday, my typical response to that all popular greeting, "How are you?" Would be, "I'm okay....but it is Tuesday."

Now I'm on a quest to see the silver lining in my Tuesday cloud, and turn it from tolerable to....well, terrific might be a stretch.

So, here goes.....

1. I am thisclose to finishing midterms! Which is pretty amazing considering I was absent most of last week.

2. Study Hall....the reason why #1 happened. =)

3. Happy students. I love listening to the kids get so excited over math games and geography songs. It's great!

4. Coworkers who are also awesome friends.

5. Having Anna at school where I can see her playing with her classmates and talk to her teacher for updates every day!

6. Libby's greeting when I pick her up at the end of the day. There's nothing in the world better than being greeted by a happy toddler!

7. Tacos.

8. Early bedtimes. (for kids)

9. Chocolate Chip ice cream....MMmmmmm.... In fact, I think I hear it calling to me right now.

I hope your Tuesday is more than just "tolerable", too!

No comments:

Post a Comment