Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!



This is my first "Not Me Monday" post. I have taken a page right out of MckMama's book...er...blog and decided to try my hand at it. So here goes!

Today my family and I have most certainly not spent the day in our pajamas. After all, it's not a sick day.

I did not neglect to go to the doctor to save some money so I could put it towards a new camera. That wouldn't be smart.



I most certainly do not see piles of clean, neatly folded laundry stacked in every bedroom because I haven't felt like putting it away in a week. That is not being a responsible momma!



And there isn't a crockpot full of simmering chicken soup in my garage so my house won't smell like onions. After all who cooks in their garage?!



We Smiths are in full blown survival mode here. Thank God for Tylenol! =) So what did you not do on this Monday??

No comments:

Post a Comment