Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim His greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.
-1 Chronicles 16:8

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Jesus Christ.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
-1 Timothy 4:4

Don't forget to give thanks for what God has done for you this year.  I know He has blessed us abundantly!! 

Thank you, God!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We are hunkered down getting over the dreaded stomach bug....which has hit everyone but me - so I don't hold out hopes for a scrumptious turkey meal tomorrow, unfortunately.  However, I'm oh-so-very thankful to have a few days off to regroup and decorate and finish grad work before next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment