Thursday, May 13, 2010

The 6 and the 2

The newest six year old on the block (residing in our home, of course) is quite the grown up girl. She is reading and writing and doing some 'rithmetic...all thanks to her fantastic teacher! She is putting herself to bed...more or less...and proving herself to be more responsible every day.
Oh, and did I mention she loves to have her picture taken?




Now, the two year old, on the other hand, is a moving target!
I consider myself lucky if I can get her to stay still long enough to snap a quick picture! She is a total two year old. In fact, I'm pretty certain her picture will be beside the "toddler" entry in the next Webster's edition. She is head strong and fiery, quick to tantrum and slow to see things my way. She chatters away in her own "Libbinese" and every once in a while I will catch a word or sentence. The favorite of the moment is "Hi, Daddy! C'mon!"

Libby loves "birdies" and "ahpaines" and seems to have eagle eyes when it comes to spotting them. (Or anything she's not allowed to have, for that matter.)
Oh, and her newest thing is to scream in the car. Yeah....pleasant, huh?

It's a really good thing she's cute!




I love my girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at them getting so big! Stop growing, girls!

    They are ADORABLE, Candra! Oh, I can't wait to come see them this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Anna looks like a little girl I used to know, especially the sober profile pics. Wow!

    ReplyDelete