Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Eight Months Old

 Dear Eva Kate,

The months have flown by and I suddenly realize I am almost half a year behind on your monthly updates.

Whoops!

Part of the reason, of course, is YOU!

You keep me so busy during the day I don't have time to sit and transfer, edit, sort, and upload photos to the blog.  And when you are sleeping and I have time, I'm beat!

This month you continue to grow and change so much.

We went to a family reunion where you thoroughly enjoyed charming your cousins.


We took full advantage of the beautiful fall weather...


...and apple harvest!




Bathtime is always a favorite!


You got your knees underneath you and took off crawling!




Construction continued at the house.


Lots of time for sleepy cuddles.


This month you also pulled yourself to a standing position for the first time!





We love you so much, Baby Girl!

31 weeks

32 weeks

34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment