Friday, July 8, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes!

I realize I am a week or so late on our "One Year Homiversary", but since we had our one year walk through today I figured I'd celebrate by giving a home tour.

In the front of the house we've added a layered flowered bed and planted more perennials.



Laundry "room" hallway.


Staircase...


The toy haven loft area.


Entry way


The living room
Our furniture placement is on a trial run here....soon to be moved again..

Kitchen


Kitchen again
Action shot!

Dining room


Libby's room


Master bedroom
Not a great comparison, but oh well...

Now that we've lived here for a year it's hard to remember when it was brand spankin' new and not a dent or scratch to be seen still had that "new home" smell.  We've lived in it...there are dents and scratches, the kids have spilled drinks, animals have been....well...animals. But the house we built last year is, in all ways, our home, and that's all the really matters.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. And it's all yours! It's a beautiful house, and a wonderful home. I hope we can come see it again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete