Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day Two - Colorado Springs (part 2)

Due to Blogspot being stoopid technical difficulties, I haven't been able to upload any pictures for the last few days.  Frustrating stuff.  But it's working now, so I can go back to inundating the cyber world with pictures.
=)

I will warn you that more pictures of Garden of the Gods follow, so be warned....

Ahhh....such beauty...
This was the "strictly OFF LIMITS" section...

...definitely worth the risk!

Yes, I am pretending to climb a cliff...
....no I am not really falling off a cliff....


And last, but not least, the Kissing Camels!


Other oddities of Colorado Springs:
We met an IUP graduate at the park - small world!
While having dinner at one of the local restaurant we ran into a group hosting a birthday party for a very gender confused man woman individual.
We had a fantastic view of Pike's Peak from - of all places - the bathroom at our B&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment