Monday, September 20, 2010

Milk, it Does a Body Good (and I'm not talking about calcium)

I have discovered the most awesome hygiene product known to man. To think it comes from farm animals that I have always found mildly creepy (sorry, farming people) doesn't bother me one bit. I'm obsessed. I can't get enough of it!

What is it you ask?

It's goat milk soap!

It's amazing!

It doesn't make Libby break out!

It smells.....wow....words can not describe how GOOOOOD this stuff smells!

http://www.goatmilkstuff.com/

The Jonas family in nearby Indiana makes this wonderfully awesome soap. The blocks seem pricey at first, but they last much, much longer than your average bar of Zest. And you just can't beat the fact that they are made of all natural, wholesome ingredients. (And the smell, did I mention that?)

So run! Hurry! GO to their website and buy yourself some soap. And go for the lotions, too. You might as well throw in the bath fizzies. Oh, and you can't forget some lip balm.

Yeah. I LOVE this stuff, can you tell?

I would have taken a picture of the bars, but, well....they just don't hang around outside of the bathtub long enough to capture!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking lately of trying some "real soap" soaps like this; glad to hear such an endorsement! How do you think it feels to your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's different than commercial soaps, especially body washes. I think it's the glycerin in store bought stuff? Makes it slippery-feeling. This soap (and maybe it's a natural soap thing...the natural stuff I had been using on Libby had the same feeling) doesn't have that, but after you're dry it doesn't feel like it dries your skin out more. Does that explain it?

    I bought the goat laundry soap, too and it makes our clothes soft! So neat!

    ReplyDelete