Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drumroll, please.......

...Introducing...

...the newest set of wheels in the Smith family...

A Toyota Camry!

Yeah, I know. Not the most exciting choice by a long shot. But, a good, solid, dependable car that's comfortable and welcoming, and most notably - practically made in my backyard, by my neighbors. Can't beat that!


A backstory for those who didn't hear - my old, beloved blue Camry started leaking oil and after taking it to a few mechanics, the insurance adjuster came to pay it a visit and decided that the leak was due to a cracked engine - a result of my accident last fall. So, our Camry is no more...

Then the hunt began.

I researched, and test drove, and talked with salesmen, and read reviews, had more test drives, bought a Mazda CX-7, returned a Mazda CX-7, talked with more ssalesmen, test drove some more, then landed on this pretty Barcelona Red Metallic Camry and couldn't pass it up. As a fun bonus, it comes equipped with a fancy stereo, alloy wheels (I don't get them?), and what I'm most excited about - a sun roof!


I love it!

1 comment: