Monday, June 7, 2010

They're Coooommmmmmminnnng!

That sweet gap-toothed smile that I have grown to love on Anna will soon be coming to an end. Alas, much to Anna's delight, her grown up teeth are on the verge of making an appearance. So long, gap toothed kindergartener and hello big toothed first grader!

Enjoy some last photographs of her toothless self. =)



Annnnd....house news. 18 days to go 'til closing! Earl and I spent all day yesterday painting and surprisingly, we got the entire downstairs finished. Might I mention that painting closets stinks? Besides that, it went well. We're a good team, I do trim work, he rolls! We're hoping to have the upstairs finished by Wednesday night.

Today the girls and I made a visit and found the fireplace mantle and downstairs railing in place. Still waiting for the stone to be delivered for the front of the house. I'm really looking forward to having that finished!



Oh, and happy 7th on the 7th to us! =D

1 comment: